In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: The company holding the web domain Is Holiapps & Bros SL, hereinafter referred to as Revibro, domiciled for these purposes at Calle, Carretera Nacional 340, Km 189.6, 29604 Marbella, Málaga CIF number B93507317 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga in volume 5561, folio 70, inscription 1, sheet MA -136563. Contact email: email@example.com.
1.USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of Revibro attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract, which may be binding.
2.USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.revibro.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Holiapps & Bros SL or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
3. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Revibro offers through its portal and with an enunciating but non-limiting nature, not to use them for (I) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Revibro, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Revibro reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , In their view, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, Holiapps & Bros SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools. 4.PROTECTION OF DATA: Holiapps & Bros SL complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves Regulation Of development of
the Organic Law and other regulations in force in each moment, and ensures to ensure a correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user can request from Holiapps & Bros SL, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case , Informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the data communications to third parties, if applicable. Likewise, Holiapps & Bros SL hereby informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request its consent to the processing of its electronic mail for commercial purposes at any time .
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:Holiapps & Bros SL itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, video, software or Texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), Holiapps & Bros SL or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of The contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Name of the creative company of the website. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of Name of the company creator of the website. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard disk or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of www.revibro.com.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Holiapps & Bros SL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or The transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it. 7.MODIFICATIONS: Holiapps & Bros SL reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services that are provided through it and the way in That they appear presented or located in its portal.
8.LINKS: In the event that in the name of the domain links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, Holiapps & Bros SL will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will Holiapps & Bros SL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor
guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any Of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. EXCLUSION RULES: Holiapps & Bros SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions Of Use. 10.GENERALITIES: Holiapps & Bros SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law. 11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Holiapps & Bros SL may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Holiapps & Bros SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Malaga.